Spiga

You know what my personality is like it is like that Edddie Murphy film Norbitt - I don't want to be like that -?

... toronto Ontario, Hello and thanks for stopping by. i guess you want to know what my personality is like . i am very easy going person with ...
I dont know how funky my personality is like this box says to describe it but I have been told that I got good rythm for a white guy.I like ...
... conversationalists, Performers always seem to know the latest jokes and stories, and are quick with wisecracks ...





div id="r_b6">










span id="r6_u" class="T10">genecia.multiply.com/journal/item/127 /span>









I know my personality is lacking with new people I just dont know how to fix it.
AudiWorld was created to maintain the most comprehensive collection of Audi news and information anywhere in the world.





div id="r_b8">










span id="r8_u" class="T10">forums.audiworld.com/tt/msgs/102626.phtml /span>